01 June 2008

Gig Harbor to see Callie







Oh what a fun weekend! On Friday Francis came to town and we got to hang out at Costco. At least I got to see her for a few hours! On Saturday I got up and drove to see Callie and the girls in Washington. It took me 2 and a half hours, but the drive was gorgeous! I love the Northwest. It was green and and amazing all the way up the I5. Callie lives right on the Puget Sound so there is also lots of rivers and water to see on the way, as well as trains, and I even saw a deer!
The girls have really grown since I saw them last. They are the best girls ever. So polite and so much fun to be around. We ate, shopped a little, and spent a lot of time in their amazing yard. I hope I get to see them a lot more often now that I know the drive is so quick!




1 comment:

nch said...

Oh my gosh the girls are so big now and just as cute as ever!