This is Inez. She was in town to visit her daughter. She's 91, and my fathers, fathers, mothers sister, so my great-grandmothers sister. She's so amazing and I'm so glad to still have her in my life. She used to help my great-grandma Alice take care of my sister and I when we were little. She's still the same. An amazing quilter and she remembers so many things...like the day my grandpa was born on the farm. She is 100% German and says the German food is her secret to being so healthy and living so long. I really hope she comes up again soon. With my baby in my belly we had a 5 generation picture with the other ladies. It was Leslie, Inez, myself and baby, and Gretchen. Leslie is my grandfathers generation, and Gretchen is my fathers. We met at Apple bees...it was a lot of fun. I ran into some lady's car with my car after and now my insurance is probably going up =( That's another story for another day. We also went and saw Hot Water Music play this same night. What an amazing show, and the baby's first real concert.
06 September 2008
Inez
This is Inez. She was in town to visit her daughter. She's 91, and my fathers, fathers, mothers sister, so my great-grandmothers sister. She's so amazing and I'm so glad to still have her in my life. She used to help my great-grandma Alice take care of my sister and I when we were little. She's still the same. An amazing quilter and she remembers so many things...like the day my grandpa was born on the farm. She is 100% German and says the German food is her secret to being so healthy and living so long. I really hope she comes up again soon. With my baby in my belly we had a 5 generation picture with the other ladies. It was Leslie, Inez, myself and baby, and Gretchen. Leslie is my grandfathers generation, and Gretchen is my fathers. We met at Apple bees...it was a lot of fun. I ran into some lady's car with my car after and now my insurance is probably going up =( That's another story for another day. We also went and saw Hot Water Music play this same night. What an amazing show, and the baby's first real concert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment