02 July 2009

First time at the River ~

Let me start out by saying that I LOVE THE RIVER! Usually it's really cold water up here and you can't really get in and swim. Amazingly enough we did today, and it was awesome. Some of my mama friends showed me a great place over in Washington where there are waterfalls that you can swim in, and great little pools, and an easy short hike from the car. This is really important when you have to carry a baby and all of your stuff with you! Once again I had my trusty Costco umbrella which we have really gotten a lot of use out of. I know it's quite colorful, but it makes us easy to find in a crowd. I think Adelaide liked the river too. She loves water, and even though it was too cold to get her all of the way in, I did dip her toes and she liked it. She was giggling and trying to splash with her hands. It was a bit hard without a place to set the babies, but it was a great day. I love summer!


Here are two of my beautiful mommy friends and their precious babes ~


And a super hot little Punkie!

No comments: