28 October 2009

Halloween Costume


I knew for several months now that I wanted Adelaide to be Max for Halloween. He is from the book Where the Wild Things are. For some reason I just thought it would be a cute costume for her. It took me a while to figure out how to make it work. I took a trip to Joann's to get some felt, fake fur, and giant buttons. I put this all together hoping that I wouldn't have to make the crown, but then decided that it was necessary to make in order for others to tell who she is supposed to be! I took these photo's during the process. In the end I have moved the buttons around and added the crown. Also notice her furry feet, and the pink tail =) Stay tuned for the final pictures of her with it all together.




2 comments:

Ellie said...

What a cute idea! She looks like the sweetest little wild thing I've ever seen ;)

Kasia said...

Adelaide looks so cute! Beautiful outfit Alisha!