25 November 2009
Blog updates
I finally caught up with all of the posts on this blog! Please be sure to look at "older posts" once you get to the bottom of this page, as I put up a LOT of stuff and so it's not all showing up on the first page. I'm hoping I can keep up a bit better now - I will do my best! Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I can't wait to relax around the house and eat all day. My dad and sister both made the long journey to be here with us, and our friends are coming over too so it's bound to be a memorable day. I love this time of year and wish we got to do this more. It's so fun to watch Adelaide interact with the ones I love most. I wonder what she thinks about all of this recent action?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment