Here are my latest little crochet animals. I'm really excited because I ordered some colorful eyes, so my next creature will be that much better! Do you think I could sell these? What is the most someone would pay for a little hand made animal? Do you think I could get like $50 for one? That seems way too high right? People will pay a lot for organic homemade baby things.... maybe $30?? It takes me almost a week to make one...so I'm not sure it would be worth it to try and get an Etsy store going...but it's something I've considered and always have new ideas of things I want to make to sell on there, like Christmas stockings and wool diaper covers. I need advise. Help!
30 April 2010
Lion and a Hippo
Here are my latest little crochet animals. I'm really excited because I ordered some colorful eyes, so my next creature will be that much better! Do you think I could sell these? What is the most someone would pay for a little hand made animal? Do you think I could get like $50 for one? That seems way too high right? People will pay a lot for organic homemade baby things.... maybe $30?? It takes me almost a week to make one...so I'm not sure it would be worth it to try and get an Etsy store going...but it's something I've considered and always have new ideas of things I want to make to sell on there, like Christmas stockings and wool diaper covers. I need advise. Help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those little guys are super cute! I would buy one...if you have time you should put them on Etsy! Along with all your other crafty projects :)
i want that hippo!! can u make a larry david? :)
Wow, you are extremely talented. Unfortunately I think $50 is way too much. There is probably somebody out there willing to spend that much but it might take a while to wait for that person to find you.
They look like they make great gifts.
Post a Comment