
7 years ago today my life took the best turn it ever could have. 7 years ago(and I really can't believe it was really THAT long ago already!)I had just returned from Prague. I was living European for a year in the most amazing city in the world. I was a new person with new ideas new feelings about life. I came back to San Diego because I had friends there who would support me, give me a place to live for free, a car to drive, food, and even a job pulling weeds. It was such a great life, but of course I couldn't take advantage of them forever. I owe my friend Ross so much for that though, he really took care of me, but this is not the point of my post. I drove Ross' truck up to San Francisco for my friends wedding. The day after that (May 26th 2003)I picked up my friend Creed and drove him to Chico because I was going to visit my dad while I was so close. Creed wanted to be dropped off at Myles' house, and apparently so did I, because once I got there I never really left. I fell in love with Myles as soon as I met him. I knew, KNEW that he was for me. I went back to San Diego to gather my stuff and came back to Chico. And here we are now. 7 short and amazing years later.
We have been back to Prague twice since then. Ireland too. This isn't a post about that either, but I like to think of those days and the things we've done between. We also went to Costa Rica, Mexico, all over Europe a few times, and of course bought our first home, got married, and best of all, had Adelaide. The best parts of both of us are in her. We are all so happy and lucky to be together.

2 comments:
Is that Mike Frey on a stick?
I love you Alisha.
what a wonderful post :)
Post a Comment