20 June 2010

Around the neighborhood

This winter feels like it will never end. It's late June -and still raining and cold every day. Here are some pictures of us playing in the yard...and one of a turkey that we found living down the street! Other big news is that I stopped putting diapers on Adelaide for 3 days now...and so far only 3 accidents! If she has training pants on she will pee in them...but if she doesn't have anything other than pants then she holds it and goes in the potty! I can't believe it's been this easy, and know that I have it all to blame on cloth diapers and holding her over the toilet to poop since she was 3 months old. I can't imagine what I will do when I don't have to wash and fold diapers anymore! Does that mean that she's not a baby? =(




1 comment:

Ellie said...

Yeah for potty training! I need to talk to you about your methods...great job!