29 July 2010

Busy Summer

It seems there is no time for blogging these days! We have been really busy. Adelaide and I have started our "summer job" of watching our little friend Oliver (from our birth group, so he is about 4 days older than Adelaide!). It's been a lot of fun and a lot of work. I'll have lots of pictures from that, but first I need to catch up on what we have been doing! We have gone blueberry picking twice now. Once with our friends, and once just Adelaide and I. The first time we only got about a pound and a half, but the second time we had 3 and a half pounds! It was actually really nice to be out there with just Adelaide. She was really good at picking them and loved it. When she got tired of picking blueberries she had a seat on her blanket and colored in her coloring book for a LONG TIME! She really likes being out in nature like that...and so do I! She must have eaten a pound herself while we were out there. Here is a precious video of Punkie picking her blueberries. Her friend Zurie was a bit concerned because she was picking the green ones too...but Adelaide figured out how to only pick the blue ones after a while.
We have also been exploring some of our local parks~

And here is Myles and Adelaide at the concert in the park. There were millions of kids there and it was really fun, but a bit overwhelming for Punkie after a while. Here she is dancing and her legs are so tired she can't even walk anymore.

No comments: