20 November 2010
Birthday Party
Adelaide's birthday party was a blast! It always comes in like a tornado and is over before I know what happened, but it was so fun! I have honestly never seen Adelaide so happy, and she is a happy kid! Her granny and grandpa Jerry came up from California, and so did my dad, Grandpa Karl. She was SO EXCITED to have them all here in her house. It was just amazing to watch. It was a great mix of kids and families, and our grown up friends. Adelaide has such a special group of people that love and care about her, and I feel so happy about that. We had good food, and I warmed up some pear cider to drink, but my favorite part of the party was when we sang happy birthday. Adelaide stood up on a chair and held my hand, and I have never seen her face look so adorable. It was a mix of fear, and pride when she heard us all sing her name. I really wish I had a picture of that face, it was one of those moments I will always Carry with me.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment