I decided to start another blog that is dedicated to birth and doula stuff. I have started my doula training and feel so happy and comfortable knowing that I am doing something that I truly love. My trainer is amazing and I get to hang out with a big group of other gals for 8 weeks. I wanted to have something that I can show to potential future clients, without disclosing my entire private life with Adelaide...so here it is!
http://focusonyourheart.blogspot.com/
In the future it may become http://www.focusonyourheart.com/ - but for now that links to my photo site. I am keeping the name focus on your heart for my doula services as well. What do you think? I know it seems strange if you take it literal...but I have already used that name for other things so feel like I might as well keep it going. I would love to get followers on that blog as well and comments too. Several of the posts are taken from this blog so may be familiar...but in the future I will probably post birth related stuff to that blog only. I'm excited to share this amazing new journey with everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment