01 July 2011

Water Slide

2 comments:

jessie said...

haha u look to be having a nice day its beautiful out there!

Jessie said...

A play list I'm listening to that reminds me of us when we were kids: Cowboy Junkies - Anniversary Song (I thought this was Rosanne Cash with 7 year Ache so I must of liked them both), Juice Newton - Angel of The Morning (this reminds me of living in Tahoe and the night we spent new years at that skating rink and dad scraped his cheek), Rickie Lee Jones - Flying Cowboys (Auntie Dawn), Fleetwood Mac - Dreams ( this reminds me of riding around in the four runner with Lynnie and Lisa AND Grandma Lynn had all these concerts on VHS we used to watch at her house!), Tom Petty - Here Comes My Girl and The Police - Message in a Bottle (Uncle Erich & Aunt Ingers house), The Cure - Inbetween Days ("yesterday I got so scared I shivered like a child [insert 'In Orange' face here]), Talk Talk - It's My Life (God how many times did we have to tell dad to turn THIS down?), Brian Adams - Heaven (Brian Fedasko and Cindy...[and deadbeat club from the b52's riding around with colleen in her little red bug]), Neil Young - Sugar Mountain and Bob Dylan - I'll be your Baby Tonight (i'm sure you know why)...too bad I don't have that song I wrote on Pentz Rd recorded, what was it " I will sail through the galaxy, never coming back again. You will see me in TV never again in real life"???