17 October 2011
29 weeks
How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? I have gained 16 pounds. I miss calculated last time...It should have said a 16 pound gain then as well. I have not gained any weight for the past month. It makes me a little worried, but all of my midwives blame it on A. the stomach bug that I had and B. that not all women constantly gain during pregnancy, and because this is my second baby they say I might gain less this time. My belly is measuring right on (a few days ahead actually) so not to worry. I just have to be sure I'm eating enough.
Maternity clothes? Normal pants don't fit me so YES with pants, but I still squeeze into some of my skirts and shirts.
Stretch marks? Not so far (crossing my fingers!)
Sleep? It's starting to get really hard to get in and out of bed, and rolling over from one side to the other is a huge ordeal now.
Best moment last week? Adelaide helping the midwives measure me and listen to the baby. She is so helpful and involved in everything. It melts my heart already.
Movement? Lots of rolling elbow or knee movements. I also feel the hiccups at least once or twice a day. Her head is still down ( I'm pretty sure it has been the whole time) but her back is to my right side so I get lots of little movements on my left side where her feet are.
Food cravings? Pumpkin and Fall squash. Oh yeah - and Artichoke!
Gender? A sweet baby sister
Belly button in/out? Hmmmmm...part of it is out?
What I miss: Having more than 2 pairs of pants to choose from.
What I am looking forward to: I have a meeting with Tami Kent next week!!!! Yay!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment