27 September 2008

My list of names

These are the names that I like. Myles doesn't like my favorites, but I think one of these might just be the winner.

GIRLS

Noami - this is the name I would have if Myles would let me. It's my favorite.
Adelaide
Beatrix
Clementine
Elodie
Delilah
Talulla
Agata
Paisley
Aislinn
Oslo

Boys

Kilian - This is my favorite. I wish we could use it, but Myles says no.
Kieran
Kellan
Camden
Oslo
Gideon
Oliver
Micah

And I like Cielo for a middle name. I think it's Spanish for Sky. Pronounced
See yellow

1 comment:

nch said...

Names are so hard to pick. Wait until you see your baby before you decide. I love the name Paisley, it just sounds so cute and sweet. Names with the K sound are really popular right now and I do love Kilian! I like Camden, Oslo, Gideon and Micah. I like Oliver, but I know so many I am kind of over it. Good luck it is hard.