27 October 2008

Revival Road


Tim Barry from Avail, Chuck Ragan from Hot Water Music, Austin Lucas, Ben Nichols from Lucero and John Ghaunt


We went to see some of our favorite musicians EVER play music together at an amazing show at the Hawthorne Theater tonight. It really was one of the best shows ever, and lasted over 4 hours straight with no breaks between! They all took turns, and played a bunch of songs together as well...amazing! I found a place to sit right in front of the stage so I didn't have to stand up, but was clapping and dancing in my seat and began to get braxton hicks contractions. Maybe it was my singing?? Either way, the contractions lasted all night, coming about every 10 minutes and sometimes even less! I really thought labor was starting in the middle of the night. The next day they continued all day, but never got any stronger, so it must just be practice labor. This baby might be here before it's due date...I'm doubting now that I will make it to Grandpa's birthday on November 24th, which I was really wishing for. I know it's the baby's choice and will be here when it's ready =)

No comments: