Now that I'm a mom, it makes me really appreciate my friends that have kids even more. Some of my best friends have kids and I just love them so much, because they are super cute little people, with big parts of my friends inside them. We had so much fun on our trip home for Easter. We stayed with my dear dear friends and their cutest kids ever. Adelaide got her first dose of "big kids" and they all loved her. It was great to see them all interacting. It's nice to know that she will be friends with these kids for a long time, because I will always be friends with their parents =) I love you Leah!!! Thank you so much for everything, the amazing meals, comfy bed, clean place to hang out, and of course for staying up all hours of the night chatting about birth and the other things that just need to be chatted about. I love you!!

Soleil got out her Moses basket because she thought Adelaide might want to sleep in it. Judah was pretending HE was the baby and sleeping in there. He's so cute!

Soleil and Adelaide

The prettiest Easter dress I've ever seen =)

I think these two had a crush on eachother

Judah kept kissing her, and she was opening her mouth to kiss him back!!!




We can't wait to come see you again soon!!!!
1 comment:
omg I love the pictures. You take cuter pictures of my kids than i do. The one of Judah kissing Adelaide was so great. He actually was much more gentle than i thought he would be...he knows how wonderful and special that little darling of yours is. We had a great time with you guys here and we can't wait until you visit again. Give your sweet baby ak iss from the Goodliffes. I really really love her!!!
Post a Comment