02 November 2009

Gifts for Molly

My friend Molly is going to have a baby, so I took some time to make some special gifts for her. I didn't get to go to the baby shower because we were in South Carolina, so I gave these to her when she got back.
First was a hat I made using this free pattern. I'm not sure I like the way it turned out because I used cotton yarn....but it seems cute enough? I might try it again with something different to see if it's better. Here is the one I did

I feel like the white flower might be too big!!??
I also attempted to make a little lamb mobile. It was hard to capture in a photo, but I basically embroidered on some felt, did a lot of sewing and ta-dah. How do you like it?


1 comment:

Ellie said...

Very cute gifts. Hand made are always the best!