For the past few days I have been feeling STRANGE. It could be because Adelaide and I are sick. Almost every kid we know has had Croup over the last few weeks, and of course Adelaide woke up the other night with a barking cough. Luckily she is a strong and healthy little thing, and only coughed a few times and we haven't heard it again since. She does have a runny nose though and a scratchy voice. I also am feeling under the weather. My chest is congested and I'm having a hard time breathing. I never know if it's an illness, or from all of the fires in our wood stove leaking smoke, and the dry air from the heater....and from this baby pushing my lungs up into my throat...it could be anything really!
But I am also SO TIRED. My iron levels are fine so I know it's not that. I just feel like I want to sleep for hours and hours and hours. Even when I get to (like all weekend because Myles is so awesome and gets up with Adelaide so I can sleep in!) I still feel tired. And today I'm feeling light headed and dizzy. I need to drink more water and keep resting. Gosh it's so hard to rest with a 3 year old!....
Speaking of - Adelaide is so amazing, and really such a stinker these days. She will do everything opposite of what you ask her. She has stopped cleaning up messes like she used to, she refuses to get dressed or to cooperate at all when we need to get ready. Basically she does what SHE wants to do and that's about it. I know it's normal for her development and sometimes it's actually really funny, but it sure takes a lot of energy to do ANYTHING. Oh boy I hope I get my energy back once this baby is born. Lord knows I need it!
No comments:
Post a Comment