20 December 2011

Slow days

The days have been dragging for me lately. Now I have an awful head cold and can't really breath at all out of my nose. I feel like my body is forcing me to rest because I wasn't resting enough before. Most of the signs of upcoming labor have stopped, and now it's back to the waiting game. I've been so lucky to have Myles around to help a LOT. My sweet friend Laurie also took Adelaide to her dance class last week, and is coming to take her to the library in the morning so I can rest. I don't know how to thank her enough. I'm so lucky to have her around.

We have another midwife appointment on Thursday. At this point I'm thinking baby will be staying in through Christmas (hopefully) and maybe decide to share her birthday with Grandpa Jerry on the 27th... You never know how things will go though, with Adelaide's birth I had no idea it was coming, so that very well could happen again! We are ready when she is. I just hope she gets tons of immunity to all of these recent colds through her mama!

No comments: