16 April 2008

My first blog

I have been debating for quite sometime about starting a blog. I don't really know the point, as I'm not much of a public person and I already have a Myspace account for my friends to keep in touch, but figure I can do this as well, kind of as a trial. I am now 9.5 weeks pregnant, so I thought this would be a fun way to keep track of my pregnancy and new family for our friends and relatives far away. I have been wanting to keep up with my journal at home, but I'm usually too lazy or sick these days. My old roommate and friend Natalie has a blog and I always find it fun to check in and see what she's up to, so now I'm doing the same! I'm currently working at a call center for a major HMO, and am coming upon my first anniversary with my husband! We are very excited about that and are going to spend a night at Timberline Lodge up at Mt. Hood to celebrate. The weather report says it's going to snow down to the valley floor on Saturday, so we are still waiting for Spring to arrive. I live in Portland Oregon and absolutely love it here - I think it must be the most beautiful city in the U.S. Very European, clean, green and Liberal. Last weekend was perfect - 72 degrees and the sun was out. All of the trees are blooming and I'm ready to be over my first trimester of pregnancy so I can start to feel better!

2 comments:

nch said...

yay! congratulations, I am so happy for you!

Ciria said...

I'm so excited for you!