27 March 2009

It's another Baby Party!

It was our turn again to have the baby party at our house. This time we invited the dad's too, and a couple other dad's ended up coming. It was nice to have them here, and actually a lot of people showed up. Our little house was packed, but we had a lot of fun. I can't wait until Summer when we can all hang outside. All of the babies are getting so big, and it's great to see the different stages that each of them are at. Sometimes I prefer the smaller gatherings, because they are so much more relaxing and we really have time to talk, but it's also nice to have a bunch of us together sometimes just to see how everyone is doing. I am so glad that we have keep in touch with the others in the class. It's cute to see Adelaide with her little boyfriends!!

No comments: