02 March 2009

Nannabird and Jamie








Two of my very favorite people in the world came to visit and meet Adelaide. My best friend Jamie ( I usually refer to her as my cousin) and her mom, my auntie Lisa. Jamie came all of the way from South Carolina. It was so great to see them, and they took such good care of Adelaide and I while they were here. We did lots of shopping and eating. We also rode the sky tram for the first time. It was really exciting. Everyone loved Adelaide and she had quite an audience. The view of the city from the top was super amazing, but it was cold and rainy that day, so the views weren't as good as I know they would be on a clear day. It was sad to say good-by, and having them here reminded me of how good it feels to have people that you really love close by. Hopefully we will get to go visit Charleston in October so Adelaide can meet Jamie's husband and her brother (one of my other favorite people in the world) and his family. I hate that we all live so far apart. I want our kids to grow up together, so once she starts having them, I guess we will have to find a way to make it all work.

No comments: