
My friend Jenny got married today, and it was one of the most beautiful weddings I've seen. It was at her parent's house about 2 hours away. We drove out there intending to camp, but out air mattress had a giant hole in it, so we ended up having to pack up and come home the same night. It's too bad because her dad had a great area set up for people to camp out.


Here is the camp area for people who were staying the night... there is a river that goes around it

I thought it would be cute to surround Jenny with babies. Her son Jai is on her lap.

Lots of moms and hungry babies =)

This is her parents garden! It's so beautiful and big.

I feel so old and tired in this picture...but I'm surrounded by beauty, and Adelaide is sleeping on my back =)


This is my favorite picture from the day....

No comments:
Post a Comment