This morning Myles and Jess had fun with Adelaide while I went to yoga. I guess they thought it would be funny to make her look like the joker with her breakfast. She didn't seem to mind it?Then the four of us went to the Zoo. It was really fun, and we got to see the new lions for the first time. It almost took our breath away to see the male Lion sitting on his hill in the sun. There are two females and one male. All about two years old I believe? They are so beautiful. I think Jessie had fun carrying Adelaide around and showing her the monkeys. Adelaide was imitating the chimps at one point, swinging her head back and forth the way they were...it was too funny. Of course we had to show her our baby elephant as well. Myles took some great photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment