Today Adelaide said her own name! First she was saying Oliver - "Ollleeee" it was so cute. She really pronounces the L's in her words lately. Then I told her to say "Adelaide" and she did perfectly!! I just can't believe it! She also has said 'Elmo' a few times perfectly. Here are some of her other words right now - Up, Judy, book, Eyes, Socks, Baby, Toys, Dog, she tries to say Broccoli. She also sings to herself in her baby babble or hums, and is doing amazing with her sign language. It's so amazing to see how smart she is. She knows where her ears are, and knows how to make the sound for Dog, Sheep, Turkey, Chicken, Monkey, Lion, Cow, and probably a lot more that I can't remember right now. I need to be sure I keep teaching her stuff because at this rate she seems to be learning faster than I can keep up!
She is also so close to walking on her own and all she wants to do is practice. She was walking through Home Depot today with me holding one hand and Myles the other, it was so precious. She will stand up on her own for a second and then fall on her butt, I think she is practicing the falling part as much as the standing part. She will be running circles around us in no time I am sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment