Adelaide and I have had colds for about 2 weeks now and are finally getting better. It seems that some serious sinus infections have been going around, and I think I got close but somehow beat it! I almost went out and got a Netti pot to try- but I didn't have to. I'm afraid of those things, but will do it if I have to, and think it'd be cool for Adelaide to grow up with a Netti pot and think nothing of it!
Tonight we went to our friends house for dinner. I'm so excited because they are expecting a baby - so we FINALLY have some friends in town that will be parents! Hooray for Corey and Tif, they are going to be the cutest family ever.
I also got these pictures from my dear friend Megan today. They are from this summer when we were at the zoo....it seems so long ago!

No comments:
Post a Comment