



Today was my first photo shoot with 4 people. I was so nervous because I haven't shot more than 3 people at a time and was afraid that it was going to be almost impossible. The truth is, it wasn't any harder than 3 people. We had a LOT of fun, and I think some of the shots turned out so magical. Sometimes I feel like I must just be so lucky to get these shots. Please let me know what you think! I need the feedback to help myself grow. To see the whole shoot just go to my photo blog at http://www.focusonyourheart.com/ and let me know how you like it!
3 comments:
Wow, great photos Olivia. They are beautiful. If you ever come to San Diego, please let me know, I would love to have you photograph us!
I realized I called you Olivia. HAHA! I had in my head as I typed that I want you take to photos of Olivia, Alisha :P
I would LOVE to take pictures of Olivia! I will let you know if we come to town any time soon. I really hope to this summer...but I don't think it's in our budget right now. =) Thank you for the compliments and comments too! I really appreciate them all!!!
Post a Comment