Here are my designs....but now I'm contemplating changing the business to be called Focus on your heart rather than "alishaphoto". It just sounds nicer and better. PLEASE leave me a comment and let me know what you think sounds better and more professional- Focus on Your Heart - or Alisha Photo..... here are the cards for now - although I may need to do some tweaks if I change the name, as I will have a new email to go along with it.
This is the card for all of my dog lover friends, for the doggy daycares down the street, and anyone I know that is in love with their dog (in this city there are tons!)
And this is the regular everyday card for everyone... do you think I need a special card for just kids and babies too? Any advice would be great!
No comments:
Post a Comment