Tonight after dinner I put Adelaide on the potty and made the pppssssss sound that I always make to try and tell her to go pee. She was being so cute and funny and making the sound back to me, but not a drop of pee came out.
Several minutes later Myles was getting her ready for the bath. I hear her in there making the pppssssss sound, and then all of a sudden Myles says "Oh Adelaide" and I hear a bunch of rushing around and the bath going. I knew something funny had to have happened.
I go in the room to ask what happened, and Myles tells me that she was making that cute little sound and he set her down for one second to get something for her bath and all of a sudden she was peeing! There was pee all over the floor, but apparently she was standing in her crib?! So I guess she tried to tell him that she had to go, he mustn't have believed that she knew what she was talking about, so she politely stood at the edge of her crib and managed to direct her pee straight out the side and onto the floor. Does this mean she's potty trained?
No comments:
Post a Comment