We were invited to a super fun birthday party at
The Playground Gym. Adelaide had so much fun, and I really saw her grow in that little time we were there. It was amazing and so fun. They set up all kinds of things for her to challenge her body and her balance. I think her favorite part was the parachute. This was also the first time to see her have to follow directions given by another adult, and I think she did a great job. You could really tell how proud of herself she was after accomplishing some of the tasks. They have some other great classes there, but the place is expensive! If anyone wants to get Adelaide a gift for Easter or another holiday, please consider a gift card to the Playground Gym!! Right now she is in the age range for yoga, and another parent/child class. They offer one free class, so we are hoping to try it out soon and see how she likes it.
Sitting on the red line - she looks so proud!!
Backs against the wall!
Broccoli anyone??
Our friends. They are such a cute family. I knew Mac way back in my high school days.
so maybe she doesn't ALWAYS follow directions!?
No comments:
Post a Comment