12 March 2011

The small things

Every now and then I come across something that really REALLY inspires me. It doesn't happen very often, but sometimes I get knocked off my feet. This time I have been so moved, inspired, crazy about another blog, and another mother. She knows how to say the things that I have never found the words to say about certain feelings I have.

If you want to read something that will change your life - and if nothing else, you will at least get a good cry AND a taste of life so raw and real...click right here. Be sure to grab a few tissues first, and please leave a comment to tell me what you think.

I have yet to read much of this woman's blog, but everything I have read has related to me in some way or another, in such a beautiful way. I know you other mothers out there will really love it. She sets the bar high!

1 comment:

Valeria said...

I discovered her blog a little bit ago and this post made me cry my eyes out. I was so moved. I posted it on FB and got a lot of comments, too. What an inspiration.