29 June 2009

Best lil pooper in town

Today is our first day actually using our diapers that we will be washing. For some reason I've been so nervous about if I can do it... figure out how to wash them correctly etc. Now that Adelaide is eating real food, her poop is much more solid. Today after her breakfast she seemed to be straining, so I took off her diaper and held her over the toilet like we used to do. I still try this every now and then when I have nothing better to do, but usually nothing happens. Today however, she pooped right in the toilet!!! If she keeps this up we will be in great luck for washing the diapers. So far she is only pooping once a day, so I am going to keep an extra eye on her to be sure that I get her to the toilet when she needs to go =) I'm so proud of her!

No comments: