20 June 2009

Family trip to the Zoo


We went to the zoo again! This time Myles came with us, and we had so much fun! We got to spend a lot of time looking at the new baby elephant "Sam" and his momma. The sealions were also being amazing today. I'm not sure if Adelaide has any idea about what any of these animals really are, but Myles and I had fun. Of course we had to stop by and check out the Hippo's on the way out, they are Myles favorite =)




This little guy will be a year old in August. He had a rough start, but he is diong really good now and it will be fun to watch him grow. He has already gotten so much bigger than he was! I'm reading up on the other elephants as well, so hopefully one day I'll be able to tell them all apart and know their names! I'm doing that with the Orangutangues too.


And some more pictures of us together...


1 comment:

Kasia said...

Sounds like you had a really great family day out. That's the best! I love elephants and this baby elephant is so cute!