30 June 2009

Zoo with more friends!

Today we met Lara and Damian (and then Molly a little later) at the zoo. It was such a fun day, and I was so glad to finally meet Damian and see Lara. I used to work with her a few years ago, and now that she is a mom too I'm hoping to see her a lot more =) It's really nice to have a friend with a baby a few months older, so I can get good advise on what's to come. She is a great mother and does a lot of things the same way's that we do, so I trust her!

We spent the whole day looking at the animals, and I learned a lot more about the Elephants. I think I can now tell the 3 cows apart, so next it's onto the bulls. I guess we have the biggest male elephant in the US..or maybe the world, at our zoo? And of course we have the baby "Sam" who will be 1 year old in a few months. It's going to be fun to watch him grow.

I wish I had taken more pictures, but here is Lara with the little ones. Adelaide loved Damian! They were really cute together.

No comments: