06 November 2008

38 weeks and we have our Glider!!

Thank you so MUCH to Myles mom Joan, we got the glider and ottoman that we really really wanted. We special ordered it so that the wood and fabric would be of our choice, and it looks so good! The glider is extra tall and comfy, so you can basically sleep in it if you want to. It also reclines which seems to be a huge bonus. I know we will spend hours upon hours in that chair, and I'm so thankful to have it!

As for me and how I'm feeling? I'm feeling really good. It has seriously been the most beautiful Autumn that I can remember (other than the one I spent in the Czech Republic). Portland is so beautiful, our yard is amazing. I'm pretty lazy now that I don't have to work...usually staying in bed until 10 or 11 and then not doing much after that either. Yesterday I went to the outlet mall to get some last minute baby stuff I thought we needed...but they are more expensive than the normal stores so I didn't get much. It's hard to stand up for more than about 15 to 20 minutes at a time, although I know the exercise is good. I'm still doing prenatal yoga on Sundays. It helps a lot, especially with bonding with the baby...and centering my own mind and self for labor and parenthood. I hope I can continue to grow in my yoga practice, and it doesn't get left behind once I'm a mommy.

Today I'm washing all of the baby stuff. Blankets are in there right now, and then I'll start on the clothes. I don't know what I will have to do once everything is all ready except for wait. I don't want to be inpatient, so I'm trying to put off what I can while I can =)


No comments: