29 November 2008

My birthday

Today is my birthday! I got to spend it just how I wanted to, snuggled up with my baby and honey on the couch for naps all day. We woke up to delicious German Apple pancakes that Myles made for me. They were amazing! Then we took Adelaide out for her first time in public. We went to dinner at Sweet Tomatoes, the salad bar place that Myles and I love. It was quite an adventure. Adelaide wanted to nurse as soon as we got there, so Myles had to help me figure out how to feed her in public. It's all so new, we just don't know what is acceptable and what is not, and how to maneuver the blanket over my shoulder etc. We did good though. Then Myles had to change her poopy diaper, and when he brought her back she barfed A LOT, all down my shirt! It was actually really funny and didn't bother me at all. I guess that is what being a momma is all about. It was a really fun day. Myles even got me a little fancy chocolate cheesecake and light a candle on it. I love my family.

No comments: