14 November 2008

Nights are getting harder

Last night I had to get up 4 times to pee. I never went back to sleep after I got up at 3:11 am. I just didn't even feel tired, but layed in bed resting and waiting for morning. For some reason the nights are a little more scary than the days? Now I feel like I am going to get sick. Maybe I need a nap, or maybe I need to go buy a diaper pail and waterproof matress pad so I feel ready? This is getting a little harder by the day and night...but I know it won't be too long now. I'm still enjoying being pregnant while I can.

1 comment:

Something creative. said...

Oh God I remember that feeling. I used to try and exhaust myself during the day, so i could sleep at night...it didn't work. I also used to sit on the toilet til i peed twice...it would take like 5 minutes before I had to go again. I SO know how you feel. It is almost over and you are such a trooper!!